If I can offer you any piece of advice it would be this:
Live now. Life is too damn short to simply wish things were different.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Aaaand....We're Back

Well that was quite the blogging break! It is true that my original intention for the site was to post selected poetry I'd written or perhaps more accurately, the "Meditation of my Heart." But then I realized my attention span never last more than a month or so on any one project or hobbie I take on. I actually have to say I'm rather proud of my commitment to this site while it lasted.



But rather than just let this blog sit here and collect dust, I thought I'd go ahead and fill it with some random thoughts, experiences, videos, questions and perhaps even some more poetry at some point for all to enjoy. So....I'm going to do my best to write at least one post everyday. I may just write about how much I don't want to write and well, you'll just have to deal with that.



So with that I invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy the blog.



Word to big bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment