If I can offer you any piece of advice it would be this:
Live now. Life is too damn short to simply wish things were different.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Abundance

this here...
this is my abundance
the place that i sing and dance in
praise and prance in
keep my feet planted with my tall stance in
and remain unfettered through every lonely night
and those that we romance in
this is my abundance

my abundance
is the combination of yesterdays tears
and tomorrows blank slate
reminders that relate
core
morals and values
to every new step that i take
every new move that i make
as i sketch and create
every inch of my character every reaction every trait
connecting the dots that fluently formulate
this fate
this is my abundance

my abundance
transforms
the things we call wishes
hopes and dreams
freedom of love
freedom of creation
freedom of speech
the life we renounce
and assume is just out of reach

my abundance
transforms it all
into the creation of love
i see now and forever
right before my eyes
everything i want
flows freely in endless supplies
everything i want to be
becomes everything I am
amidst every success, every fail
every question and every try
this is my abundance

and the most beautiful truth
of my abundance
is that its your abundance too
the description of your perfect world
has already come true
its just sitting
and waiting
for what may be a very long overdue
introduction to the owner of this abundance
the creator of this world
it's patiently waiting
for you

what are you waiting for?

1 comment: