If I can offer you any piece of advice it would be this:
Live now. Life is too damn short to simply wish things were different.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blocked Inspiration....

your loss of words
inspire a string of my own
dancing thoughts
and emotions
spilling down in drones
of unidentified objects
of the unknown

prompting mental relapses
that find solace on blank slates
of immobile forces
redefining a foreseeable
falsified fate
of connection

this lack of direction
down a page
begging for memories
and metaphors
fills my head
in high definition
with memories of every image
I've ever ignored

so I now find unidentified words
rolling back onto my tongue
and creating memories
of words I’d once written
on pages yet to come....

all inspired by the block you bare
this blank slate
this barrier
these boundaries
have become the very experience
fueling the inspiration
you are
and will forever be destined
to share

1 comment: