If I can offer you any piece of advice it would be this:
Live now. Life is too damn short to simply wish things were different.

Monday, April 27, 2009

fear you won't fall...

(inspired by the lyrics of Joshua Radin's "Fear you won't fall")

take a guess at what you see
tell me what you determine and define….
cause honestly at this point
your guess is as good as mine

interpret these words
and decipher these codes
offer me some meaning
behind these empty odes

reenact this cycle you’ve seen
played out before your eyes
dance every step
of this friendly romance
and then please, advise!

see if you can make sense
out of these senseless actions
and set my heart at ease
give me the wisdom of your outside perspective
for my protection, please!


I’m walking hand in hand
with a divided love
holding the hand that just isn’t sure
yearning for the one that wants it all
but I guess part of the fear of falling in love…
is the fear that you won’t fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment