If I can offer you any piece of advice it would be this:
Live now. Life is too damn short to simply wish things were different.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Mind Wanders

To no end
and with no sign of where to begin
my mind wanders
around preverbal circles
made up of imaginary numbers and words

numbers and words that do their best
to be the best of intentions
imaginary inventions
built inside instincts
and conventions
held to the highest degree

360 degrees
my mind wanders
around this circle of reality
trying to find the perfect place to fit
this square of emotional confusion
bending and breaking
squeezing and taking
every ounce of energy in the making
from every side
and every corner
until i'm cornered

cornered inside this circle
of a wordless reality
that splits me down the middle
creating the emotionless duality
i see staring up, down and around me
every second of every day
with timeless punctuality
inundated from the outside
with no hope to get it out of me

no hope to get it out of me
and no hope to get it back in
inside the circle
my mind wanders around
wandering to no end...
and no sign of where to begin

No comments:

Post a Comment