If I can offer you any piece of advice it would be this:
Live now. Life is too damn short to simply wish things were different.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Start where you are....

and be patient

I laid in a wish
closed my eyes
and hoped to wake in reality

it was still just a wish

I wrapped my arms around hope
gripped tightly
until the only thing I could feel…
was me

it was still just hope

I made love to a dream
penetrating minds
and hearts dancing
until I came….
back to life

it was still just a dream

patience is where i am.
constantly practicing patience
with the pace
at which my heart and mind race

patience is where I am….
patience with my world….
with my reality….

and i’m doing my best to be patient…
I’m doing my best to just be.

1 comment:

  1. Whew, I can definitely relate to this. I like this piece :-).

    ReplyDelete